Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing ( CWDM) module & Dense wavelength division multiplexer(DWDM) module are based on the membrane filter technique and proprietary non-flux metal bonding micro-optics packaging design, within ITU wavelengths to achieve uplink and downlink. It provides ITU channel center wavelength, low insertion loss, high channel isolation, low power consumption, wide passband characteristics, no glue loop, excellent thermal stability and reliability and so on. In a telecommunications network system, it can be used for uplink or downlink optical signal.
Low Insertion Loss, High Channel Isolation, Optical path epoxy free
Excellent thermal stability and reliability.
Telcordia GR-1221 Compliance and RoHS Environmental Protection Standard.
Center wavelength Accuracy(nm)
Channel Pass band(@-0.5dB bandwidth (nm)
Channel Uniformity (dB)
Channel Ripple (dB)
Insertion Loss Temperature Sensitivity (dB/℃)
Wavelength Temperature Shifting (nm/℃)
Polarization Dependent Loss (dB)
Polarization Mode Dispersion (PS)
Maximum Power Handling(mW)
Storage Temperature (℃)
1. L100 x W80 x H10 ( 2 CH~8CH Module)
2. L120xW800xH18 (9 CH~18CH Module)
Remark: Above is without connectors, if with connectors, add more 0.2dB.
1=L100 x W80 xH10
● Telcordia GR-1312 and RoHS Compliance
● High Channel Isolation
● Low Insertion Loss
● Customized Specifications Available Application
● Optical path epoxy free
● Excellent thermal stability and reliability
● Save costs and facilitate subsequent fiber expansion
● Information confidentiality is good, signals are independent and do not interfere with each other
● Easy installation and support for hot swap
● Flexible interface, interface can be pre-configured according to customer requirements
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist